When You download this HAPPY APPS App confirm and certify that You are above 14 years of age or that You are the holder of patria potestas or legal guardian of the user of the HAPPY APPS App. We are going to do our utmost to prevent unlawful uses. Therefore, We will try to verify Your identity reserving our right to deny the use of our Services in cases where information us not truthful, being able to take the necessary legal actions.
Your collected personal data will be processed by HAPPY APPS in conformity with the following purposes:
- Manage the registration as a user registered in the App based on the information requested in the registration form.
- Reception, management and giving response when you report a problem, contact or communicate with Us.
- Maintenance, support and updating of the Services, as well as of the contents
- Resolution of possible technical incidents or of those of any other nature that may arise in relation to the Apps or Services.
- Draw-up of anonymous statistical reports on access habits and the activity developed by Users.
The data will be processed during the time necessary for the realization of the objectives, differentiating between the data necessary for the management of the contracted service and the collection of those processed for reasons of publicity or customer service, unless the User requests its cancellation to HAPPY APPS, opposes or revokes its consent.
2. WHAT DATA WILL WE DEAL WITH?
We will process Your data that are necessary to give You the required service, among others:
- Usage Information. We collect information about Your activity on Our Services, for instance how you use them (e.g., date and time you logged in, time spent in the App, features you’ve been using, advertising that You click on). For this purpose, we can use analytics tools (for example, Appsflyer or Firebase) that let us to know the usage of this App.
- Geolocation data (in some of our apps), which is any information which indicates the geographical position of Your device and which may include the time the location was recorded, and may include precise (e.g., GPS-level) location data. Some apps may collect this data when the app is not open or actively in use.
- Information on your wireless and mobile network connection, like your service provider and signal strength.
- Hardware and software information such as IP address, device type, App crashes, app version, advertising IDs (such as Google’s AdvertisingID and Apple’s IDFA, both of which are randomly generated numbers that you can reset by going into your device’s settings), browser type, version and language, operating system, time zones, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (e.g., IMEI/UDID and MAC address).
- Comply with legally established obligations.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF DATA PROCESSING?
The legitimacy of the data processing will be:
3.1) The execution of the Agreement for:
- Management of the Services selected by the User
3.2) The User’s consent to:
- The management of queries, requests of information, complaints and claims.
3.3) The legitimate interest of HAPPY APPS for:
- The creation of anonymous statistical reports.
You may revoke Your permission for any of the processing, although this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously. To revoke this consent, the User may contact HAPPY APPS at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
4. FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP USER’S DATA?
The data will be processed during the time interval necessary to accomplish the purposes they have been collected for, this is for the provision of the services or until You unsubscribe from the App, opposes or revokes his consent and, subsequently, they will be duly locked until prescription of any derivative responsibilities, only available to Judges, Courts and Public Administrations, after which time they will be permanently eliminated
5. WHO THE DATA WILL BE SHARED WITH?
User’s data may be communicated to:
- Entities in charge of managing the corresponding Services, as the case may be.
- Other group companies to assist us in technical processing operations.
- We may disclose Your information if reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, government / law enforcement investigation or other legal requirements; (ii) in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; or (iii) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Our company, Our users, Our employees, or others.
- Additionally, the data may be accessible by HAPPY APPS suppliers, being the said access necessary for adequate meeting of legal obligations and/or the provision of services for the aforementioned purposes. The said suppliers will not process your data for their own purposes that have not been previously informed by HAPPY APPS.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Zone; in the latter case, International data transfers are duly legitimate.
According to this point, all electronic commercial communication will include a link so that users can unsubscribe from this service.
6. PERMISSION MANAGEMENT
To use certain features in Our Services, you may allow Us to access:
– To record your camera to be able to capture images for the provision of our services, we only use this permission if you have selected the camera icon in the App to take a photo or record a video.
– You can change in any moment the permission of this app:
Android: Settings>>Apps>> (select this App)>>Permissions
iOs: Settings>>Privacy>> (select this App)>>Tap the switch
This App only runs in the foreground and does not work in the background. All the services and the data being processed will be stopped if you close the app or force it to run in the background.
7. ADVERTISING TECHNOLOGIES
The advertising ID is a unique, user-resettable ID for advertising. It gives users better controls and provides developers with a simple, standard system to control the usage of their apps. It enables users to reset their identifier or opt out of personalized ads (formerly known as interest-based ads) within their OS (android or iOs).
You can change reset your advertising ID in these sections:
– iOs: Settings>>Privacy>>Ads
– Android: Settings>>Google>>Ads
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may at any time and free of charge send a letter to the address indicated in the heading of this Policy or send an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of your identity document, to:
- Revoke the granted consent
- Obtain confirmation of whether at HAPPY APPS are processed personal data concerning the User or not.
- Access Your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request deletion of Your data when, among other reasons, the data are no necessary for the purposes they were collected for.
- Obtain from HAPPY APPS the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations is met.
- Obtain human intervention, to express your point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by HAPPY APPS, in the cases foreseen in the regulations.
- Allows User´s to move, copy or transfer personal data easily. File a complaint regarding the protection of Your personal data with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection at the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid (www.aepd.es)